This site is intended for your personal, non-commercial use only, unless you and Radiant Global Advisors have agreed otherwise in writing.
RGA reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which use of this Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the ARC Web Site.
This site may include general news and information, commentary, interactive tools, quotes, research reports and data concerning the financial markets, securities and other subjects. Companies that are not affiliated with Radiant Global Advisors, known as “Third Party Content” supply some of that content. Most Third Party Content is available through framed areas or through hyperlinks to third party web sites, and its source is clearly and prominently identified.
Although Third Party Content may be framed-in on this site or available through a link to a third-party site, Radiant Global Advisors does not prepare, edit, or endorse Third Party Content. Radiant Global Advisors therefore does not guarantee its accuracy, timeliness, completeness or usefulness, and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from third party sites. Links to sites outside this site are provided only for your convenience. No endorsement of any third party products or services is expressed or implied by any information, material or content referred to or included on or linked from or to this site. You will use Third Party Content only at your own risk.
In order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, Radiant Global Advisors may at times exclude content with respect to securities of issuers which are the subject of public offerings made available to clients or otherwise of Radiant Global Advisors.
All content on this site is presented by the date published or indicated only, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
Because all servers have limited capacity and are used by many people, do not use this site in any manner that could damage or overburden any Radiant Global Advisors server, or any network connected to any Radiant Global Advisors server. Do not use this site in any manner that would interfere with any other party’s use of this site.
This site is generally intended to be viewed by a conventional web browser with a screen resolution of 640 by 480 pixels or greater. Although you may use other means to access this site, be aware that this site may not appear accurately through other access methods, and you use them only at your own risk.
You should not access this site through devices or services that are designed to provide high-speed, automated, repeated access.
Certain parts of this site may be protected by passwords or require a login. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of this site, or to any other protected materials or information, through any means not intentionally made available by Radiant Global Advisors for your specific use.
1. Radiant Global Advisors DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ABOUT THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
2. THIS SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND Radiant Global Advisors DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES WILL BE CORRECTED.
3. Radiant Global Advisors DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS, OR THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. Radiant Global Advisors ALSO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
1. Radiant Global Advisors WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, TRADING LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THIS SITE AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INCONVENIENCE OR DELAY). THIS IS TRUE EVEN IF Radiant Global Advisors HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
2. Radiant Global Advisors WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM A CAUSE OVER WHICH SUCH Radiant Global Advisors DOES NOT HAVE DIRECT CONTROL. THIS INCLUDES FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATIONS LINES (INCLUDING TELEPHONE, CABLE AND INTERNET), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, VIRUSES, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, SEVERE OR EXTRAORDINARY WEATHER (INCLUDING FLOOD, EARTHQUAKE, OR OTHER ACTS OF GOD), FIRE, WAR, INSURRECTION, TERRORIST ACT, RIOT, LABOR DISPUTE AND OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS, ACCIDENT, EMERGENCY OR ACTION OF GOVERNMENT.
3. IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
As a condition of your use of this site, you agree to indemnify and hold Radiant Global Advisors and its officers, directors, members, affiliates and employees and their third party providers harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of this site, or from your violation of these Terms.
Unless otherwise agreed, Radiant Global Advisors may discontinue or modify this site at any time without prior notice to you, and you accept these modifications if you continue to use this site.
Unless otherwise agreed, these Terms and their enforcement are governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of law, and shall inure to the benefit of the successors and assigns of Radiant Global Advisors, whether by merger, consolidation, or otherwise.
If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Disclaimers can be found on the Legal page.
Various features of the Fundamental Index® methodology, including an accounting data-based non-capitalization data processing system and method for creating and weighting an index of securities, are protected by various patents, and patent-pending intellectual property of Research Affiliates, LLC and licensed for use by Radiant Global Advisors. (See all applicable US Patents, Patent Publications, and Patent Pending intellectual property located at http://www.researchaffiliates.com/Pages/legal.aspx#d, which are fully incorporated herein.) “Fundamental Index®” and/or “Research Affiliates Fundamental Index®” and/or “RAFI” and/or all other Research Affiliates trademarks, trade names, patented and patent-pending concepts are the exclusive property of Research Affiliates, LLC.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.